Saturday, March 04, 2017

Next Talk : CPF Optimization for Retirement




You can now start to get your tickets to the next event that is held by BIGScribe.

This time I will be joined by superstar financial bloggers CreateWealth8888 and Budget Babe who should be familiar to readers of this blog.

Like all talks, I will volunteer for 30 minutes of the seminar.

A third of my slides will focus on the basics behind the CPF program so that the other bloggers are not constrained by the fundamentals and can talk about their personal experiences and stories. More importantly, I will also be sharing my candid views on the CPF system as there is nothing to constrain me from constructively criticising this program.

About a third would cover key decisions that you have to make when it comes to the CPF program such as whether to transfer your CPF-OA to CPF-SA, how to invest in CPF-IS and choice between the different CPF Life Schemes. On my last count, my slides will talk specifically on 6 aspects of CPF use.

The last third of the talk would be personal stories. I will be beefing this component up to keep up the engagement with the readership.

The talk will be held on Thursday 16 March 2017 7.30pm at #10-26 International Plaza.

Please click on the link here to make your reservation, I was told that Budget Babe's fanbase has already purchased a sizeable chunk of tickets before the promotion has even begun and am quite confident that we will sell out a third time.


2 comments:

  1. Can I know how do i subscribe to ur blog? I cant find the subscribe button anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typically, you should sign up for an RSS feed service like Feedly and you can subscribe to any blog on the Internet.

    That's how I do it for all the other financial blogs I subscribe to.

    ReplyDelete